State owned BSNL has introduced two new vouchers for free roaming in India to all its prepaid excel customers. These plans are already active from 04/07/2013. The validity of both of the Roaming Plan Voucher is 6 months and available across the country.
All users who recharge his or her account with RTP 405 and RTP-FR 705 will get free roaming across India on BSNL networks. But there will be Rs. 0.75/minute for MTNL network.
Benefits of RTP 405:
Free usages: Users will get 168 minutes free on On-net calls and Off-net calls each. Also, 100 minutes free on-net local and STD video calls. Additionally, there will be 200MB data usages. The RTP-405 comes will 180 days validity. THis is a plan voucher and thus your main account validity will be increased by 180 days.
- 80 paisa/minute – Local and STD On-net calls
- Rs. 1/minute – All Off-net calls
- 50 paisa/minute – All SMS
- Rs. 2/minute – All Video calls (incl. Off-net)
- Roaming Charges:
- Incoming Voice calls – Free on BSNL network and 80 paisa/minute on MTNL network
- Incoming Video calls- Rs2/minute
- Local/STD On-net Call – 80p/minute
- All Off-net: Rs. 1/minute
Benefits of RTP-FR 705:
BSNL roaming voucher RTP-FR 705 is exactly same as RTP 405 voucher with one exception. RTP-FR 705 offers free incoming calls on BSNL as well as MTNL network. This is true roaming free voucher.
Please note: the MRP 405 and 705 may vary from circle to circle due to technical reasons.
Rest all charges (like ISD call rates) are same and you may extend the validity or migrate to other plans using Plan vouchers.